The Ellaspede Triumph Fender Eliminator Kit replaces the bulky stock rear guard and tail light on Triumph 2001-2015 Thruxton/Bonneville and 2006-2015 Scrambler models. This kit is ideal for custom bikes wanting a minimal rear end look and has been used on a variety of Ellaspede bobber, cafe racer and tracker builds.
This kit bolts directly in underneath the rear of your seat where the stock rear guard was previously mounted. The kit includes an LED tail and number plate light, plus a red rear reflector (required by Australian law). New indicator mounts may be required (rear shock mounted or underseat style).
Unlike some other Triumph tail tidy kits, this unit also extends further under your seat for improved protection on the underside of your motorcycles rear end.
- Laser cut tail tidy unit
- LED tail light
- Tail light spacer block (removable, for use with Thruxtons)
- Plug and play wiring loom
- Rear reflector
- All required bolts and fasteners
- Instruction booklet
- This product can be easily installed by a home enthusiast.
- This product can be fitted to your motorcycle by the trained team at Ellaspede for $240.00AUD. It takes approximately 2 hours to install.
Note: Laws may vary from country to country, state to state. Please check with your local transport authority prior to application of this product. Install at your own risk, if in doubt, consult a professional for installation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ellaspede users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.