The Ellaspede SR400 tracker complete kit transforms your bike into a full Yamaha tracker custom. It's designed to be a bolt on fit for EFI Yamaha SR400’s but most parts may also be retro-fitted to older SR's with some minor adjustments.
This complete kit has been designed as a 100% bolt on solution without the need for frame cutting or modification, which is one of it’s major benefits for owners intent on retaining factory frame warranty.
The seat kit includes:
- UV rated black vinyl seat in diamond pattern finish with black stitch
- OEM quality rear cowl made from automotive grade plastic
- Structural aluminium reinforcement mounting plate
- Integrated brake and tail light made from impact resistant automotive grade plastic
- Ellaspede SR400 Ninja Star Licence Plate Kit with rear reflector and number plate light
- All required bolts and fasteners
- Easy plug and play electrics which don’t require cutting or soldering
- Ellaspede SR400 gauge lowering bracket
- POSH indicators
- Side mount black headlight
- Headlight mounts
- SR400 MX style tracker handlebars
- Ellaspede SR400 tracker front guard
- GOODS Japan SR400 EFI Muffler & mounting bracket for shock clearance
- Ikon Suspension rear shocks (1" taller than stock)
- Black enduro mirrors
This kit doesn't require any specialist tools, welders or your own private mechanic to fit up. A basic set of hand tools will see you unbolting the standard parts and replacing them in an few hours.
Note: The rear cowl ships in a raw gloss black plastic finish as standard. This is ready to prep and paint or just leave it as is!
Some items in this kit are produced as required. There may be a short lead time for the kit to ship after ordering, feel free to contact us if you'd like to check current lead times.
It really does come together in a dayBy: Harald Myhre Berland on 14 November 2019Unless your in the same position like me, and have a boss, a dog, a kid and a wife having a say in the matter, then you might need a couple. And that is one reason I bought the kit as my garage time is limited. Not much to say about the process really, it is reasonably straightforward if you have some experience. The kit really looks great, the overall flow of the bike from the front fender to the bars trough the gem of the kit, the tracker seat, is far less cluttered and much more compact. Its look and stance is now more of an angry Honey Badger then a slightly BMI challenged Golden Retriver. For me at 175cm tall, the ride position has improved as well, the slightly lower seat position and wider bars just begs for tossing it around the corners. Slap a couple of K60's or similar tires on it and you're off to the races. And I have to make praise to the people at Ellaspede, they have a genuine interest in your build, and excellent customer support even for me a Gozillion miles away. Keep it up!