Acewell take their clean and classic 2853 speedo/tacho unit and wrap it in an attractive black anodised aluminium housing. This unit is ADR approved for use in Australia and New Zealand on both motorcycle and passenger vehicles.
- Black Metal Housing
- 100% Waterproof
- Easy to read backlit LCD screen
- Digital tachometer up to 19,900rpm
- Hour meter and odometer readings stored in internal memory
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- Diameter 70mm, Depth 55mm
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Digital tachometer 100-19,900rpm
- Bar graphic tachometer 500-12,000rpm
- Built-in RPM shift warning
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip meter (1 & 2) 0-999km
- Odometer 0-999,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour meter 1 & 2 0-99hrs
- Total hours 0-9999hours
- Bar fuel meter 0-7 bars
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket
- Loom extention
- Speed senor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
The speedo can be flush mounted or installed using the supplied mounting bracket. The Acewell speed pickup uses a reed switch and magnet. Both are included in the kit. For bikes, simple replace a bolt in your front disc rotor with the included magnetic bolt, and align the reed switch with the magnet. Then program the tyre circumference into the Acewell. That will calculate speed, trip, and odometer readings. For cars, simply ensure the magnet passes the sensor for every turn of the tyre. This can be done using the wheels, drive shaft or other rotating parts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ellaspede users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.