Ellaspede Auto Electrician position
Ever wanted to be part of a growing dynamic team of industrial designers, custom motorcycle enthusiasts and manufacturers? Situated in the heart of Brisbane, Ellaspede are currently looking for someone to join their crew. Ellaspede are after someone with auto electrical experience as well as general motorcycle mechanic ability.
Plenty of room for personal development and growth. Ellaspede is comprised of a diverse group of individuals who strive towards a common goal of making each day better than the last. So, if you think you have what it takes get in touch.
West End, Brisbane, Queensland 4101
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Auto-electrical design and repairs
- Ability to wire both non EFI and EFI motorcycles
- General motorcycle mechanics
- Light fabrication (inc welding)
- Fitting of aftermarket and genuine parts and accessories
- Test riding and some customer engagement
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- (Min.) Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology (or similar)
- Experience in fitting accessories
- Welding – MIG as a minimum, TIG including aluminium would be great
- Light fabrication work
- Enthusiasm with an eye for detail
- Good general motorcycle knowledge
- Ability to follow instructions / directions
- Have own basic tools
- Current drivers licence, Motorcycle LAMS licence minimum, though open Motorcycle licence would be ideal
- Be reliable, flexible and punctual
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team and be able to think on your feet
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to work collaboratively
- Lateral thinker and good problem solver
- Basic computer skills
- Occasional weekend and after hours work supporting Ellaspede events and parties
- Please include references
This is a permanent full time position – 38 hours per week.
Mon to Fri 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
** Immediate Start **
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you feel you meet some or all of the criteria outlined above please send us your resume. The successful applicant will be on a three month trial (subject to change).