Ellaspede presents Backroads or Bust 1, a timed backroads blast from Brisbane to Byron. $10 from every ticket will go to the ‘winner’, with the rider who arrives at the finish closest to our ‘standard time’ taking the cash!
The more riders we get to the event, the bigger the cash prize. For example 50 riders = $500, 100 riders = $1000!
Rider places for this event are capped so act now to secure your spot.
– Saturday 3 March 2018
– 6:30am for a 8:00am ride start
– Start at Ellaspede, 8 Greet St, West End Brisbane
How it works
Backroads or Bust 1 is a timed road ride event. We rode our favourite backroad route from Brisbane to Byron (at the speed limit) to get a ‘standard time’ for the ride. The rider who arrives at the finish closest to our ‘standard time’ will be deemed the winner.
What you’ll know
– The exact route we rode: Yep, we’ll tell you which way we went, we just won’t tell you how long it took us!
– The rest time: During our ‘standard time’ we relaxed at Iron & Resin Garage (halfway stop) on the Gold Coast for 45 minutes.
– The arrival window: We’ll tell you the 1 hour window that you must arrive within at the Department of Simple Things Byron Bay (finish) to be eligible to win.
Tell me about the CASH
– $10 from every rider ticket purchased will go to the cash prize, winner takes all!
– To win the cash prize, you must have started at Ellaspede, stopped halfway at Iron & Resin Garage and finished within the 1 hour ‘arrival window’ at the Department of Simple Things Byron Bay.
– The more riders we get to the event, the bigger the cash prize. For example 50 riders = $500, 100 riders = $1000!